1. About breath, for beginers,no need special method,just to breathe naturely ,for advanced practioners,they can breathe with belly ,skin or their feet.
2. For better internal balance,you need constrate some points / parts of your body,for higher lever you need constrate your parter's body,for top level you need even constrate 10 meters far away from you while practicing Tai Chi.
3. There is only one point of the energy gate in our body which can let us to receive the energy from the universe,the point is in our palm.if you can receive the energy from the universe,then you can healing for yourself or others,it's very effective.
4. There are 3 Dan Tian in our body,the up Dan Tian sensitive to image;the middle Dan Tian is sensitive to lunguage;the down Dan Tian is sensive to the universe.
5. To sink Chi to Dan Tian is very important when practicing Tai Chi,Chi Kung and Meditation,to do that can help you to cultivate Chi
feeling and Chi energy.